European Bifurcation Club 2014 – EBC 2014 – Bordeaux, France
Bifurcation lesions quantitative analysis
Author: Jouke Dijkstra, PhD, Division of image processing Department of radiology Leiden University Medical Center
- Side branch measurements are difficult in only transversal views.
- Pullback speed determines the reconstruction quality.
- Cardiac motion might influence the measurements.
- Slice orientation is not always perpendicular to the vessel wall.
- Looks very scientific, but is also applicable in more clinical routine.