Predictors and Clinical Outcome of Longitudinal Stent Deformation
European Bifurcation Club 2018 – EBC 2018 – Brussels, Belgium
STENT LONGITUDINAL DISTORSION DURING LEFT MAIN STENTING
Predictors and Clinical Outcome of Longitudinal Stent Deformation: Korean Multicenter DES Cohort
Author: Kyung Woo Park, MD, PhD, MBA Seoul National University Hospital
- There were no systemic differences stent shortening in the three stent platforms
- QCA based-LSD occurred with all stent platforms
- Angiographically overt LSD was very rare and was numerically highest in the Promus Element stent.
- Mainly associated with deep throated guiding catheter and additional device passage
- QCA-based LSD occurred more frequently (7.53%) in LM subgroup
- Long-term clinical events, although numerically higher in lesions with LSD, did not reach statistical significance.